Restoring historic windows and doors is more than just a job at Bagala Window Works. It’s how we help our customers and take care of our cultural heritage, environment and community. Our values guide our work, whether we’re tuning up one sticky old double-hung window or preserving hundreds in a national historic landmark:
Quality and Craftsmanship
Your original wood windows and doors have been gracing your historic building for decades. There aren’t many things these days that last that long. That’s a testament to the quality of the craftsmanship and materials that went into your building. At Bagala Window Works, we strive to match that quality and craftsmanship, by:
- practicing traditional techniques,
- using old-growth and time-tested materials,
- using best practices in historic preservation,
- applying proven new methods and materials to enhance the value and durability of our restorations.
We believe in being good stewards of both our cultural heritage and the environment. That means we strive to:
- preserve historic buildings wherever possible,
- improve the energy efficiency of historic windows and doors in ways that are sensitive to preserving historic value, and,
- use environmentally safe products, methods and processes in our preservation and restoration work.
We enjoy helping our customers meet the unique needs of their buildings in ways that work for them and their budgets. Our goal is to be the best source of information, resources, and top-notch restoration services, and let our customers make up their own minds about what’s best for them and their buildings. We provide:
- Complete, honest and accurate information, to help you make informed decisions about maintaining and preserving your historic homes or properties, and,
- the best quality restoration products and services at the best possible prices.